Trial Attorney & Partner
University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, FL – Juris Doctor with honors
Tufts University, Medford, MA – Electrical Engineering
Phone: 1-888-280-HURT (4878)
Trial Attorney, Partner
Gregory Hagopian is highly experienced as a civil trial lawyer and board certified criminal trial lawyer. Greg has been practicing law in Manatee & Sarasota Counties for over 20 years. Greg is a former state prosecutor and past president of the Manatee County Bar Association. He has worked in criminal defense, representing individuals accused of murder, sexual battery, drug trafficking, DUI and shoplifting. He has appeared on The O’Reilly Factor, and has been a frequent Court TV guest commentator, including the Nancy Grace show. He was most recently featured on Discovery ID (Fatal Vows)and Oxygen Network’s, Snapped. His focus is seeking justice for seriously injured accident victims who must face mediation or trial to resolve their cases.
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- The Florida Bar
- Manatee County Bar Association, Past President
- Manatee Community College, Paralegal Studies Board Member (2005-2008), Adjunct Professor (1999-2001)
- Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association, Lecturer
- New Gate Montessori School, Chairman, Board of Trustees (2007-2009)
- High School Mock Trial Coach (1998-2004)
- University of Florida College of Law Alumni Council (1993-2003)
- Gulf Coast Football Officials Association, Football Official
Licensed to practice in District Court For Middle District Florida, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the states of Florida and Massachusetts.