Gregory S. Hagopian
Board Certified Trial Attorney, Partner
Injured in an accident? I can help.
Gregory S. Hagopian
Board-Certified Trial Attorney in Bradenton
Gregory Hagopian is highly experienced as a civil trial lawyer and board-certified criminal trial lawyer. Greg has been practicing law in Manatee & Sarasota Counties for over 25 years. Greg is a former state prosecutor and past president of the Manatee County Bar Association.
He has worked in criminal defense, representing individuals accused of murder, sexual battery, drug trafficking, DUI and shoplifting. His focus is seeking justice for seriously injured accident victims who must face mediation or trial to resolve their cases. He is at home in the courtroom and has tried well over 100 jury trials.
- Greg won an appeal before the Second District Court of Appeal and the case was named after himself. Hagopian v. Justice Administrative Commission
- Greg was successful in arguing to have a high profile conviction set aside and reduced to a non-sex misdemeanor.
Greg has appeared on:
University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville FL – JD with Honors
Tufts University, Medford MA – BSEE (Electrical Engineering)
- The Florida Bar (Passed first attempt)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts (Passed first attempt)
- Criminal Trial Law Board Certification (Passed first attempt)
- Middle District of Florida Federal Court
- US Court of Appeals for 11th Circuit Federal Court
Organizations and Affiliates:
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Florida Justice Association (FJA) – Eagle Member
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (FACDL)
- Manatee County Bar Association – Past President and Director
- Guardian Ad Item – Volunteer for at-risk children
- Legal Aid of Manasota – Volunteer for domestic violence victims
- Teen Court of Manatee – Volunteer judge
- Tufts University Alumni Network – Volunteer
- Gulf Coast Football Officials Association – High school football official
- Southeastern Guide Dogs – Volunteer puppy raiser and sitter