Gregory S. Hagopian
Board Certified Trial Attorney, Partner
Injured in an accident? I can help.
Gregory S. Hagopian
Board-Certified Trial Attorney in Bradenton
Gregory Hagopian is highly experienced as a civil trial lawyer and board-certified criminal trial lawyer. Greg has been practicing law in Manatee & Sarasota Counties for over 25 years. Greg is a former state prosecutor and past president of the Manatee County Bar Association.
He has worked in criminal defense, representing individuals accused of murder, sexual battery, drug trafficking, DUI and shoplifting. His focus is seeking justice for seriously injured accident victims who must face mediation or trial to resolve their cases. He is at home in the courtroom and has tried well over 100 jury trials.
- Greg won an appeal before the Second District Court of Appeal and the case was named after himself. Hagopian v. Justice Administrative Commission
- Greg was successful in arguing to have a high profile conviction set aside and reduced to a non-sex misdemeanor.
Greg has appeared on:
University of Florida Levin College of Law – Juris Doctor with honors
Tufts University, Medford, MA – BSEE (Electrical Engineering)
Organizations and Affiliates
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- The Florida Bar (Passed first attempt)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bar (Passed first attempt)
- Florida Justice Association (FJA)
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL)
- 12th Judicial Circuit, Guardian Ad Litem – Volunteer for at-risk children
- Manatee County Bar Association, Past President
- Legal Aid of Manasota, Volunteer for Domestic Abuse Victims
- University of Florida College of Law Alumni Council
- Tufts University, Alumni Association and Admissions Network
- Manatee Community College, Paralegal Studies Board Member, Adjunct Professor
- Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association, Lecturer
- New Gate Montessori School, Chairman, Board of Trustees
- High School Mock Trial Coach
- Gulf Coast Football Officials Association, Football Official